On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 12:28:45AM +0200, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> Um, if the manpage is not clear enough, it should be reworded.
> The NoIcon style is *of course* overridden by specifying an icon,

Oh, I missed this nuance. But I still think that my change is useful.
Author which implemented current logic most likely assumed that 'NoIcon'
hides icon completely. But it's not true. For example, user using
'FvwmIconBox' module may want to change icon of one of his applications. And
with current code 'NoIcon' style will be reset which not that he wants.
I.e., 'NoIcon' doesn't hide icons, all this style does is hide them from
root window but they still can be used in modules.

--
Serge Koksharov, Free Software user & supporter
GPG public key ID: 0x3D330896 (pgp.mit.edu)