Hi Jason,

On 21 Mar 2016 17:04, "Jason L Tibbitts III" <ti...@math.uh.edu> wrote:
> I can continue to provide mailing lists in case people still find them
> useful.

Please. We really need those as they're a core part of our infrastructure.
Is there some means by which you'd be able to delegate the list management
side of things, perhaps to myself and/or others, so that you're not the
sole person responsible for maintaining this?

> I can also try to come up with some way to deal with the web
> site, probably by just doing a git pull every few minutes, if people
> want that.

I'm looking at options. The hosting ought not to be a problem if we can
switch to something static. As mentioned in my previous email, that's
preferable.

> Finally, if you end up not liking github for some reason, I am willing
> to try running a Pagure instance.  Pagure is sort of like github, but
> you run it on your own infrastructure.  https://pagure.io

Thanks indeed! I'm hoping that won't be needed. Github ought to suit us
well, once we've ironed out the wrinkles!

Kindly,
Thomas Adam