On Sun, Nov 14, 2021 at 04:50:23PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> Current situation for me:  At least 90% of all paging situations
> are accidents.

Yeah, and it gets even worse if you happen to use paging with
'DesktopConfiguration per-monitor' as well.

> Maybe that feature ist just crap and we need a different mechanism
> to trigger paging.  Like holding down Shift while moving etc.

I'd like to see this.   I know it's a departure from how we've always handled
paging, but I find myself doing things like:

        EdgeScroll 0 0

For all the reasons you've previously mentioned, Dominik, I like to be able to
sometimes flip pages using panframes but find it so utterly annoying I turn
that off, and then end up not using pages, but rather desks -- hence it's
equivalent to just me using a 'DesktopSize 1x1'.

I say we should implement this change and see how it works in practise.  If
enough people don't like it, I'm sure they'll let us know.  :)

Kindly,
Thomas