On Wed, Nov 17, 2021 at 02:35:32PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 16, 2021 at 01:36:53AM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> > This is the full set of patches for splitting the man page, to be
> > applied to master.
>
> Second attempt.  The style docs are not moved aound in the man
> page.  The .section files have been renamed to .ad because
> asciidoc only evaluates "ifdef" in included files if they have a
> known extesion.  ".adoc" cannot be used because the pattern rules
> in the Makefile.am would conflict.
>
> The patch stack has been reshuffled and patches have heen merged,
> and two new ones on top have been added.

Thanks, Dominik.  This applies cleanly now.  I've also added an OVERVIEW
section to fvwm3all.adoc explaining how the man page is split up into
different sections.

I'm going to merge this to master, albeit I'm hoping to create some additional
sections as well so it doesn't feel like this change is incomplete.

The PR is here:  https://github.com/fvwmorg/fvwm3/pull/637

Kindly,
Thomas