On Sun, 18 May 2008 22:24:42 +0100
Chris G <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How do I make SnapGrid (well, Style * SnapGrid) work only to the edges
> of the screen?  No, that's not quite what I meant.
>
> Is it possible to get windows to snap to the edges of the screen when
> they are within (say) 10 pixels of the edge, i.e. can I get it to work
> like SnapAttraction does?

Your question is weird.  What is it SnapAttraction isn't doing (which
would solve your proble, by the way) that you think SnapGrid needs to
do?  You've effectively answered your own question:

Style foo SnapAttraction foo Screen

"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my
head." -- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.