Hi all,
I'm using fvwm 2.4.20.  I have a single graphic card with TV out enabled.
X is starting two displays, one on my primary screen, :0.0, and one on
my tv, :0.1.  So .xinitrc is run once and fvwm2 forks itself to run on the
two different displays.
Right now fvwm uses the same .fvwm2rc config file for both displays but
I'm wondering if there is a way to get it to use a different config for my
second display?
Or, if not, is there any way I can have display conditional coding in the
config file so that some things are turned on for the first display and
others for the second?

The main thing I want is a 3x2 desktop size and Pager on my primary
display, but a 1x1 desktop size, and no pager, on the TV display.

Is this possible?

Thanks!
ken

---