Thomas Adam skrev:
2009/6/25  <olav.kvit...@uninett.no>:
Hi,

With the latest ubuntu 9.04, the the Pause button is dead.
The X11 keysym mapping is missing when fvwm is running.
With other window managers or without one, the button is working and keycode
seen by xev.

So this means you have another program running which has already bound
an action to it -- what that might be I couldn't say, but if you have
anything GNOME-related running, I would look there first as some of
those apps can be pretty nasty.

Either way, this is nothing to do with FVWM.
You're right - it was a user error : the Key worked, but the assigned command
did not work.

I was confused by the fact that
Fvwm do allocate the Key Pause when starting because of this config line :
 Key Pause       A       A       Exec xscreensaver-command -lock
and that xev then did not see the key.

thanks
 Olav