On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 22:52:49 +0100, Thomas Adam <thomas.ada...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> 2009/9/13 Dominik Vogt <dominik.v...@gmx.de>:

>>> Very sad news indeed.
>>>
>>> His contributions have been much appreciated.
>>
>> Yes, very sad.  My best wishes to him, I hope he gets better.
>
> Yeesh.
>
> I feel really embarrassed by this,  I have *no idea* who the person is
> who posted this, nor do I care.  I can tell you though that I am fine,
> alive, and otherwise just doing what I always had done.
>
> I shouldn't feel embarrassed by this idiot but I do.

Hehe, I could have said something yesterday if I had looked at the
contents
of the fvwm maildir, since I saw you around the fvwm forum (not usual for
person that's agonizing :p ). Unfortunately I didn't see that odd mail
until now.

Judging by the name of the account, the writing and the style of the
message
I deduct it's just a spam bot designed to do some phishing. There's a link
on the signature that leads to a hotmail login page that's not in the msn
domain, so it's probably a silly trick to steal your hotmail account.

It probably found references to the list in gmane or similar place, and
just took one of the most frequent senders, which happens to be you.

I guess the mystery is solved.

> Style thomasadam FixedPosition, FixedSize
>
> There.  See?  :)

Anyway, glad to hear that. ;)
--
Jesús Guerrero