I recently started using fvwm in a VMWare virtual machine, and am
having a problem. After resizing the screen, maximizing a window
continues to operate as if the screen dimensions had not changed.

Is it possible for fvwm to automatically detect the new dimensions
when they are changed?

>From what I can tell, upon startup, fvwm detects the screen
dimensions (for example 800x600). Thus, maximizing a window
changes the window size to 800x600. That is fine until I change
the screen size, then maximizing a window still changes the
window size to 800x600. If the screen was made larger, then it
is not maximized, and if it was made smaller, the window is
now off the screen.

fvwm 2.5.27 compiled on Jun 29 2009 at 23:32:01
with support for: ReadLine, RPlay, Stroke, XPM, PNG, SVG,
Shape, XShm, SM, Bidi text, Xinerama, XRender, XCursor, XFT,
NLS

VMware(R) Tools version 2009.07.22

Also, I keep finding links to fvwm.lair.be, but every page is
blank, and google didn't cache the pages :(

Thanks,

Craig