Hello --

On 21 February 2010 20:23, David Chanters <david.chant...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all
>
> I've noticed a lot of activity with fvwm lately, and was wondering:
>
> - is there a way of improving documentation?

Which documentation?  Something in the man page or larger volumes of
text, such as random guides/tutorials which are floating around on the
'net?  You might want to try and contribute to the FvwmWiki if it's
nothing too specific and you feel you have something you would like to
contribute.

> - what's the roadmap for fvwm's future?
> - when will fvwm 2.6 be released?

When it's ready.  I'm really trying to push to get it out the door
beginning of May, but there's some things still left to do on my own
TODO list, most of which is already referenced in the TODO file in the
source tree --- I do make a habit of updating it as I go along.  ;)

> Is there a document to describe this?

Dan Espen has already mentioned the TODO file.  See above, also.