Hi.

I use SloppyFocus as default focus style in fvwm (2.5.29). I
would like to ask, if there is any reasonable way to delay focus
change, when mouse pointer enters the window? Some googling told
me that it should be possible by setting focus style to
ClickToFocus and using FvwmAuto module appropriately, but maybe
there is more elegant way to do this?

The problem is that sometimes I use on-screen keyboard (xvkbd)
for typing. It works pretty well with it's style set to NoFocus,
but, when moving mouse pointer from the window I work with to the
keyboard, it happens sometimes that focus is given to windows
that are on the way. Being able to set some small delay on
SloppyFocus style should solve this problem.

Regards,

Piotr