Could you just fuck off and do something productive?

Sorry for the attitude.

Harry portobello <harryportobe...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hullo,

On 31 August 2011 09:06, Thomas Funk <t.f...@web.de> wrote:
> Hi Harry,
>
> as I red your email, my first impression was, to take up the cudgels for
> Thomas
> and will told you, that this posting hasn't belong on a public board. But
> anyway,
> you've done it, so I add one's two cents ...
>
> Yes, Thomas is sometimes abrasive, shortspoken and, if the other doesn't rtfm
> and ask his question the 26th time he becomes angry. But he answers every
> question, gives constructive feedback and is the most time friendly with a
> complete own british humor.

I'm quite surprised by the amount of "support" received here for
Thomas; it contradicts what I've been told which makes me wonder who
is "right", but clearly there's still a problem here regardless of
that, and I'm not wanting to staet a tug-o-war.

I'm still convinced that there's room for improvement here and until
then am keen for Thomas to respond - so that those who have raised
concern can see for themselves what's what. I do not know of those
who've spoken to me if they're mentioned their concerns publicly or
not; I would hope they have, even if it's as a private email to Thomas
directly.

No this is not a witch-hunt, but Thomas, silence is a bad thing in
times like these.

Terms like "abrasive" or "short" don't sit well with most people,
least of all those who wish to contribute.  Thomas, how do you plan to
moderate these observations?

Harry