On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 01:39:51PM -0400, des...@verizon.net wrote:
> Victor Ananjevsky <anana...@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Hi, List
> >
> > Please look at program i wrote for creating dynamic xdg menus in fvwm.
> >
> > http://pastebin.com/TmhLRFfp

Nice idea, but I'd rather you'd look at fvwm-menu-desktop, as Dan has
mentioned.  Assuming of course there is anything lacking with it.  This sort
of thing *should* be done using perl, as far as FVWM is concerned, rather
than C.

I wouldn't object to a clean-up of fvwm-menu-desktop though.  It will need
doing at some point.  :)

I thought at first this was going to hold up the 2.6.3 release of FVWM, but
I see now it won't.

"It was the cruelest game I've ever played and it's played inside my head."
-- "Hush The Warmth", Gorky's Zygotic Mynci.