On Tue, Nov 08, 2011 at 02:12:06PM +0100, Ingo Wardinski wrote:
> Hi there,
> I try to set up fvwmiconman for my needs, therefore I use the conig
> given in the fvwmiconman manpage. There is a line saying
> FvwmIconMan: Action     Mouse     1 N sendcommand Iconify
>
> What does the N stands for?

It means "no modifier".  See "man fvwm".  And as found in "man
FvwmIconMan":

      Mouse actions: Mouse Button Modifiers FunctionList
              Button and Modifiers are exactly the same as for the fvwm  Mouse
              command.

> and; can I swallow fvwmiconman into fvwmbuttons?

Yes -- here's the relevant FvwmButtons config line:

*foo: (1x1, Swallow (UseOld, Respawn) `FvwmIconMan-Foo` \
                "Module FvwmIconMan FvwmIconMan-Foo")