On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 11:56:57PM +0100, Michael Großer wrote:
> Thomas Adam wrote:
> > On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 09:40:36PM +0100, Michael Großer wrote:
> >> P.S.
> >> I still know that the problem can only be fixed if someone
> >> else than me can reproduce my observations. And I know that
> >> you already tried this.
> >
> > I can reproduce it -- and it's entirely some oddity in your config.
> >
> > -- Thomas Adam
> >

> What kind of oddity?

Probably one of the events for new_page specifically, but I care not to dig
into your config as it's a mess.  It has nothing to do with new_desk events,
FWIW.

If you wanted, you could compile FVWM with --enable-debug-msgs and see what
that prints out.

"Deep in my heart I wish I was wrong.  But deep in my heart I know I am
not." -- Morrissey ("Girl Least Likely To" -- off of Viva Hate.)