Hi,

On 29 February 2012 15:47, Dan Espen <des...@verizon.net> wrote:
> Thomas Adam <tho...@fvwm.org> writes:

>>> I had one, but it has another purpose.  Use this:
>>>
>>> dan1espen
>>
>> Apparently, you don't exist with that ID, according to Google, Dan.  Any
>> ideas?
>
> Does case matter?  Dan1Espen

Doesn't seem to make a difference.  Did you fill out the form here:

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/profile/org_admin/google/gsoc2012

I'm told that the "Username" field from that is the value the form I'm
filling in wants to use, as opposed to just any other ordinary gmail
account identifier, annoyingly.