It seems like nobody is working on a book
right now.

I have planned to write some kind of FVWM documentation
in English, but I only have one day per week, and this
day involves the four topics

- virtualization
- Debian
- related networking issues
- and FVWM.

And since I have to skip this one day per week too often,
you can figure out when I will have produced a result
that could be compared with a "book about FVWM".

My problem is that I need money to pay my living
expenses.

The best thing you (and every other person who wants
to learn FVWM) can do is to just read the man page,
to read the "Unofficial Tutorial" at
http://www.zensites.net/fvwm/guide/
and to ask specific questions on this list if you
don't get further with your own understanding.

- Michael -