I have configuration:

  DesktopSize 3x3
  DesktopName 0 Main
  DesktopName 1 Net

  Style "*" SloppyFocus

  Module FvwmPager 0 1

When I start 'xterm' in one desktop and switch to another page on same desktop
by FvwmPager and type some sequence and back to xterm I see what I type, so
Fvwm keep focus on 'xterm' ever I on another page of same desktop.

But if I switch to another desktop by FvwmPager and type some sequence and
back by FvwmPager to xterm I see it still have focus but 'xterm' doesn't show
what I type.

Next I do: I start 'xterm' on one desktop, take him focus, start 'xterm' on
one desktop, take him focus, and switch by FvwmPager between desktops. Each
time I switch 'xterm' corresponding to desktop get focus.

I make decision that focus assigned to desktop. Is that right or may be
controlled by Fvwn configuration?

--
Best regards!