I perform search queries in Google and found only one valuable thread:

  http://www.mail-archive.com/fvwm@hpc.uh.edu/msg07764.html
                FVWM: way to "dump" current config values?

which in some way say that it is not possible.

Also I try search for keyword "dump" and "list" and "debug" in Fvwm man page
and FAQ without success to find anything related.

I want to find what action take in effect when double clicking on window
border. For application, like "gmrun" (which have no titles) double clicking
hide that window in background and raise another window to foreground (sorry
if I describe in non-technical terms).

Without dumping I don't know how to get this information.

--
Best regards!