Thank you Dan,

>> I have been using Fvwm for ages. I never changed for version2, because
>> the old one is light enought for me.
>>
>> But since I upgraded my client to FreeBSD 8.3 (from 7.3), FvwmPager is
>> not woking anymore, so I have only one desktop. The Pager is
>> displaying as 6 columns instead of 3x2 and is not responding.
>
> The command:
>
> DeskTopSize 3x2
>
> should do what you want.

But that does not seem to be a command existing in FvwmPager(1.20).

Plus my config is correct,m I have been using it for over 15 years and
I did not modified, copied, or  altered the .fvwmrc file in any way, I
just did an operating system upgrade (and recompiled fvwm).

The problem is not in the config file.

Best regards,

Olivier