Hi all!

As you may already know we'd started a discussion about a more modern
config on the fvwm-workers list more than a year ago
(http://www.mail-archive.com/fvwm-workers@fvwm.org/msg02529.html)

After that I've begun building a config with these ideas and suggestions.
Thomas Adam helped me a lot with tips and hints to make it Fvwm compliant
(https://github.com/ThomasFunk/Fvwm-Default-Config).

But somehow it drifted off and after a while I thought that cannot be the
end of that hard work and with a friend of mine a new project has been
evolved: Fvwm-Nightshade.

Now we have finished it and want to present it to all. You find it here:
http://fvwm-nightshade.github.com/Fvwm-Nightshade/

It would give us great pleasure to get feedback from anybody.

Also, if you think it is worth to pick it up to the Fvwm screenshot
gallery we would get more than happy, too ^^

Best Regards,
Thomas & Bernhard