!-- On Sun  8.Sep'13 at 11:08:05 BST, Thomas Adam (tho...@fvwm.org), wrote:

> Why?  You've had a distorted view that somehow support will stop dead.  It
> won't.  Ever since FVWM started its development there has been a changing
> group of people in terms of its development, and the same goes for those who
> are both subscribed and choose to answer questions.  I can't say that I'll
> stop answering questions, no.  But I am definitely stopping any active
> development.
>
> That is not the same thing as "the beginning of the end".  It's the way FVWM
> has _always_ been developed, and it's part of its success in that regard,
> too.
>
> Stop putting FUD around the place.  The pace of FVWM's development might
> slow, and/or it might stall, but so what?  It's pretty complete as-is.
> FVWM's development is as-and-when---the development community has always
> been variable and changing, with different people doing things and different
> times, and for some times not at all.
>
> This is my final word on this.  I want to get back to discussing who's going
> to want the data I've got for the wiki and forums to handover.
>
> -- Thomas Adam

It wasn't my intention to digress or to "put FUD around" - I was merely
looking for some reassurance the software will still be managed. You've
satisfied that concern, so thank you.

Thomas Funk referred to the issue of man pages not being updated in his
message sent just now. I have actually been thinking I can help with
that. I like using this WM so I would like to contribute in some way.

James Griffin:  jmz at kontrol.kode5.net

[A4B9 E875 A18C 6E11 F46D  B788 BEE6 1251 1D31 DC38]