Am 2014-10-13 23:35, schrieb Dominik Vogt:
> On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 11:00:17PM +0200, Jakobus Schürz wrote:
>> This is one of this svg-pics in the FvwmButton.
> Note that svg still works with "F"vwmButtons, and FvwmButtons
> should be happy to run under the "mvwm" code too, but
> "M"vwmButtons does not have svg support because it's been removed
> from the library.  For now it should be possible to tun any of the
> fvwm modules with mvwm.
>
> Maybe that is the problem.
>
> Ciao
I recognized this last night... but i was too tired to report it... :)

Yes it's right. I used FvwmButtons and not MvwmButtons... Changing the
config, and the Icons on the Buttons disappear...  So mvwm is not
useable for me now...
Hope, Thomas will reassing svg-support soon... *friendlysmiletothomas*

:-)

jakob

--
Jakobus Schürz