On 2017-07-27, Klaus Ethgen wrote:

> Try "Style xxx Lenience" where xxx is the fvwm window name or the class
> of the programm.
>
> Reason is that java is extremely broken regarding focusing.

I know about "Lenience".

It only helps with bringing focus to Java app (switching desktops/pages to
place where Java app). You get active decorations on Fvwm window borders but
Java apps won't respond to keyboard input unless you clicked *inside app*
(clicking on Fvwm decorations don't help).

> The other stuff that is somehow broken are wine applications.

I see that in IE explorer but I don't depend much on Wine and most Wine app
mouse driven ))

--
http://defun.work/