On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 09:50:23PM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> Hi Thomas,

Hello, old friend.  How are you?  Keeping well, I trust?

> On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 04:32:51PM +0000, Thomas Adam wrote:
> >       Robert Nation
> >       8 Huckleberry Lane
> >       Merrimack, NH
> >       03054

Ths is interesting.  I even took a look on Google Maps, it seems like a nice
place.  I could always send a postcard to find out.  But 2003 was a while ago
now.

> I'm neither sure whether this information is still valid nor
> whether it's a good idea to call him if it is.  Maybe a letter
> would be better.  And I cannot remember him actually sending a
> message to fvwm-workers in 2003 (he said he would) - I definitely
> never sent an email to him personally.

That's a shame as it would have mase things easier.  Thank you for the
information though -- much appreciated!

Kindly,
Thomas