On Sun, Feb 16, 2020 at 12:57:20AM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
Debian based distros seem to have some kind of scalable "cursor
themes".  Has anybody (i) tried to use them with fvwm and (ii)
managed to actually define a custom scaling factor without using
some config dialog from the distro?

(Other suggestions to get larger cursors welcome.)

For me, I downloaded some cursor themes and uncompressed
under ~/.icons/

I then did a symbolic link to directory ~/.icons/default

The theme I use is PolarCursorTheme which provides a nice
size mouse pointer.  I forgot where I got it from, but it
works with fvwm2.

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^

--