Greetings,

I've successfully created a pager that pops up whenever the Ctrl and Alt
keys are pressed, but the window always appears under the cursor despite
setting Geometry or PositionPlacement.

I have tried a number of things to move the window, but figured I'd ask:
what's the proper way to make a transient instance of FvwmPager move to
an x position of 70 pixels, and a y position of 0 (+70+0 in geometry
parlance)?

The FvwmPager related configuration is below, with only the geometry
related positioning item retained. As configured below, the pager pops
up at the mouse cursor and goes away when a button or key is pressed.

$[infostore.desktops_0based] == 2
$[infostore.panel_width] == 70

#v+
Style PopUpPager !Borders, CirculateSkip, FixedPosition, FixedSize, \
                 !Handles, StaysOnTop, Sticky, !Title, WindowListSkip

Key Alt_L A C \
    Module FvwmPager -transient PopUpPager 0 $[infostore.desktops_0based]
Key Control_L A M \
    Module FvwmPager -transient PopUpPager 0 $[infostore.desktops_0based]

# Ctrl-Alt-Up/Down goes one above/below current desk (respectively).
Key Up A CM GotoDesk -1 0 $[infostore.desktops_0based]
Key Down A CM GotoDesk 1 0 $[infostore.desktops_0based]

DestroyModuleConfig PopUpPager: *
*PopUpPager: Title PopUpPager
*PopUpPager: +$[infostore.panel_width]+0
*PopUpPager: Rows $[infostore.desktops_1based]
*PopUpPager: Columns 1
*PopUpPager: DeskTopScale 6
*PopUpPager: MiniIcons
*PopUpPager: UseSkipList