Hi,

today i felt the need to use this Feature. I want to do the following:
   Key (oolite) Left        A       C       --
   Key (oolite) Right       A       C       --
   Key (oolite) Up          A       C       --
   Key (oolite) Down        A       C       --
   Key Left        A       C       Scroll -100 0
   Key Right       A       C       Scroll +100 +0
   Key Up          A       C       Scroll +0   -100
   Key Down        A       C       Scroll +0   +100

To not scroll when in oolite. But it still scrolls instead of giving the
keys to the application.

I use fvwm 2.6.9 on Gentoo and the oolite-Window has the following
resources:
   Name: Oolite v1.90 - Aug 15 2021
   Icon Name: Oolite
   Class: oolite
   Reaource: oolite

Any idea what went wrong? Or did I stumble on a bug?

Regards
   Klaus
--
Klaus Ethgen                                       http://www.ethgen.ch/