Hi all.

I use beep-media-player (bmp) as my music player since it supports GTK2.
I have the following problem when I use it under fvwm 2.5.14-1

Whenever I drag the main bmp window from point A to point B quickly, the
window is instantly "teleported" from point A to point B without
actually showing the window being dragged. However, i can fix this if I
mouse click the bmp window and hold without moving, and wait
approximately 3 seconds, the window will behave just fine being dragged.

Im inclined to think that this has something to do with fvwm since both
default windows manager used by KDE and gnome has no such issue with
beep-media-player.

I understand bmp like xmms both handle their own window, but I've taken
look at the bmp move code and it seems all that its doing is calling
gtk_move_window() which supposedly asks the window manager to do the
moving. I've also tried the stable version of fvwm and it works fine,
but its missing some much desired features.

Does anyone know what could cause this type of problem?

Thanks all in advance!

--
David Wu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>