Thank you for help, it solves one part of my problem. The second one
will not be so simple, but I am not sure that this is problem of window
manager. I use czech keyboard layout as primary one and US as secondary
keyboard layout. One of application written in java do not accept
numbers 2,3,4,5,6 from main keyboard. I have to switch to numeric keypad
and then I am able use these numbers. When I switch to console
Ctrl-Alt-F1 and back, when I try to use numeric keypad, I see characters
istead of numbers ("1" is expected but "j" is displayed) and I have to
press Fn when want to press digits (but NumLock LED is still lighting).
When NumLock is off, Fn doesnot work as "shift" to numeric keyboard.
Using standard keyboard on my desktop computer with another window
manager doesn't solve this problem, I stil cannot send to application
keys 2 to 6 from main keyboard.  Do anybody have an idea where I have to
search for problem? Hardware, X-server or application?
Thank you for your help,
   Pavel