On 21 Sep 2005 12:49:20 +0300, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I have IconBox, regular good old IconBox.
> I want to manually reorder icons in the IconBox by dragging/moving them
> dragging them inside IconBox.
>
> fvwm version 2.4.19

Well, fvwm-themes has menu item "Arrange Icons" that is just:

  All (CurrentDesk, Iconic) RecaptureWindow

In 2.5.x it is recommended to use "PlaceAgain Icon" instead
of "RecaptureWindow", but this does the same thing.

It is not guaranteed the order will be preserved or even that there are
no gaps (try again if you get gaps), but this is currently the best icon
rearranging method you can get after manually dragging your icons.

Regards,
Mikhael.