On Tue, 20 Dec 2005, Michelle Konzack wrote:

Hello,

I have set "Style * CenterPlacement" which is what I want generaly.

But this has the effect, that some of my Apps (Mozilla, OOo and
Gaim, Which I like to place at the left uper corner) are flying
around because the "-geometry" does not more work.

Xmms works fine, allways on the same place.

Now my Question:

How can I disable this behaviour for those three applications?

Do not tell me I should set "CenterPlacement" for the more then 200
Apps I have installed.  Thats stupid.

Styles are used in the order they are defined. If you have
"Style * CenterPlacement" early in your config file you may override it for other apps by secifying other placment options for them at Style lines that come after your CenterPlacement line.

/Viktor