In the current FVWM (CVS), there seems to be a bug in mouse focus... I
don't really know where the bug really is, but sometimes
windows/widgets act like they lose and get the focus very fast for
some time, like flickering.
In GTK+ applications, for example, sometimes the buttons flicker when
you're over them, and sometimes getting out of the window and getting
back in helps... Also so with Netscape's toolbars sometimes...
Most noticable is in Ghostview for me... When selecting an area with
the middle mouse button, a menu is supposed to show up enabling me to
zoom that area... It always worked, but now the menu appears for a
fraction of a second, and then disappears... That happens only in the
development/alpha FVWM from CVS... With FVWM 2.4.6 it seems fine, as
it does with TWM/CTWM...

Any idea what the problem might be?

  Any help appreciated, thank you,
  -- Tom

--
  Tom Alsberg - certified insane, complete illiterate.
        e-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>