On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 12:36:46AM +0100, Dominik Vogt wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 13, 2002 at 03:09:26PM -0500, Peter McAlpine wrote:
>   Key Tab A M Next (CurrentPage, acceptsfocus, !iconic) FocusRaise

thanks, I missed that...

I updated/built/installed my cvs source, but the problem still
exists. I've figured out when/what happens:
1) open up 2 or more windows (I do it with emacs and rxvt, but I don't
think it matters)
2) have the two windows overlap in some parts of the screen, and not
overlap in other parts

and here's the behavior:
**** have the pointer in an area that they ALL overlap or an area that
     NONE of them occupy == cycle no problem

**** have the pointer in an area that only one of them occupy == raise
     next but then stop cycling, and it will never raise the window
     that the pointer is over

ok... now I've really got it figured out... try the above 2 as
examples... but here's the rule it seems to be following:

cycle until a window is selected that does not have the pointer on
it
***AND***
if the pointer isn't on any window, then cycle no problem.

I'm using the ClickToFocus style. my whole .fvwm2rc file is @:
http://www.uoguelph.ca/~pmcalpin/pub/fvwm/my.fvwm2rc

l8r,
Peter