The great oracle Peter McAlpine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> told me:

> here's a little hack^H^H^H^Hscript I wrote to do just what you are looking
> for. You'll need fvwm version 2.5.x I think (for the perl libs), I use
> cvs 2.5.5. I just added desk switching support.

Thanks Peter, just a few minutes before i read your mail, i found an
entry in the mailing list archive (i think it was from you) just about
this problem and the solving script. :)

The problem for me is that i dont use the "unstable version". Is it
stable enough for the daily work? Easy to compile or any problems?

For 2.4.x i solved the problem by configuring Fvwm like this:

Key 1     A    M    GoToPage1

AddToFunc   flipfocus-and-raise
+ "I" FlipFocus
+ "I" Raise

AddToFunc GoToDesk1
+ "I" GoToPage 0 0
+ "I" Next [CurrentPage] flipfocus-and-raise
+ "I" Prev [CurrentPage] flipfocus-and-raise

It works for a ClickToFocus-Environment but i will try the 2.5.x version
on the weekend and your script.

Thanks a lot.

-Jason