I did.  I originally posted a plea for help with the hope other users of fvwm
had seen this problem and knew how to fix it (since the developer could
not).  As a courtesy to those users I posted the fix here.

--
Jake Colman

Principia Partners LLC                  Phone: (201) 209-2467
Harborside Financial Center               Fax: (201) 946-0320
902 Plaza Two                          E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Jersey City, NJ 07311                  www.principiapartners.com