I use fvwm for 4 years now and i would like to know if my new fvwm2rc for
the 2.5.7 version uses deprecated instructions or if i have miss "good
stuff" in the syle configuration

Happy Birthday FVWM, the best window managers!

philippe

####BEGINNING OF MY .fvwm2rc ####
EdgeResistance 50 10
EdgeScroll 100 100
ClickTime 750

DeskTopSize 3x3

Style "*" MWMFunctions
Style "*" HintOverride
Style "*" MWMDecor
Style "*" MWMButtons
Style "*" MWMBorder

DestroyDecor MonDecor
AddToDecor MonDecor
+       BorderStyle     Simple  -- !HiddenHandles
+       TitleStyle      Height 14 -- flat
+       AddTitleStyle   Colorset 3

Style   "MonStyle"   Colorset           6
Style   "MonStyle"   HilightColorset    7
Style   "MonStyle"   BorderColorset     6
Style   "MonStyle"   HilightBorderColorset      7
Style   "MonStyle"   IconTitleColorset  4
Style   "MonStyle"   HilightIconTitleColorset   5
#Style   "MonStyle"   IconBackgroundColorset    4
Style   "MonStyle"   Font "Shadow=3 2:"
Style   "MonStyle"   IconFont "Shadow=3 2:"
Style   "MonStyle"   BorderWidth 4, HandleWidth 4
Style   "MonStyle"   DecorateTransient, NoPPosition
Style   "MonStyle"   Icon huge.penguin.png
Style   "MonStyle"   FocusFollowsMouse
Style   "MonStyle"   RandomPlacement, SmartPlacement
Style   "MonStyle"   GNOMEIgnoreHints
Style   "MonStyle"   UseDecor MonDecor
Style   "*"          UseStyle MonStyle

Style "Fvwm*"           NoTitle,  Sticky, WindowListSkip
Style "Fvwm*"           CirculateSkipIcon, CirculateSkip
Style "FvwmPager"       !Borders,ParentalRelativity
Style "FvwmButtons"     !Borders,ParentalRelativity

###### END OF THE STYLE CONFIGURATION