Hello list,

I use those beautiful, transparent marble-icons from kde-look.org and I
want a uniform design. So I assign a lot of icons and miniicons manualy.
It seems that this doesn't work correctly for ROX and Firebird.
The icons are correct, but the miniicons are still the those of the
application and not those I assigned.

Style *ozillaFirebird* IconOverride, icon
$[HOME]/.fvwm/icons/48x48/apps/mozilla2.png
Style *ozillaFirebird* IconOverride, MiniIcon
$[HOME]/.fvwm/icons/16x16/apps/mozilla2.png

Style rox IconOverride, Icon $[HOME]/.fvwm/icons/48x48/apps/rox-filer.png
Style rox IconOverride, MiniIcon $[HOME]/.fvwm/icons/16x16/apps/rox-filer.png

You can see, what I mean on the screenshot:
http://doppelhertz.homelinux.org/wrongminiicons.png

Best regards
        Klaus Umbach

--
5) People say Linux is ugly. How does that make you feel?
Torvalds: They'll be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.