Well with fvwm being 10 years young, I would like to suggest that the
mailing-lists be upgraded (to coincide with the occasion) -

 1. obfuscate/hide email addresses (we all get enough spam as is and
    there is no sense in making it easy for those bots to collect
    every poster's valid email address).  MHonArc fortunately is already
    used on fvwm's current lists to generate the html pages, newer versions
    of MHonArc though make it VERY simple and easy to hide email address
    and to scramble 'em (Jason, I can most certainly help if you like; its
    alot simpler than you think).  So instead of seeing '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
    we can make it anything akin to 'USER _at_ company (dot) com' or
    whatever is deemed reasonable (sky's the limit).

 2. It would also nice to view posts real-time (or on an hourly basis)
    without having to wait for the cron job to fire-off at 5am :-)  For
    us archive readers, that might be of great help and interest.

Regards,

 - Nadim