On Tue, Jun 24, 2003 at 09:03:05AM +0200, Johan Svedberg wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm looking for some support on a FvwmButtons configuration. I'll try to
> illustrate what I'm trying to accomplish with some simple ASCII-art :-):
>
>         +--------------------------------------------------------+
>         |                                                        |
>         |                                                        |
>         |                                                        |
>         |                                                        |
>         |                                                        |
>         |                                                        |
>         |                                                        |
>         |                                                        |
>         |                       FvwmButtons                      |
>         |                            |                           |
>         |                            V                           |
>         |                                                        |
>         +--------------------------------------------------------+
>         |FvwmPager|                                       |Xclock|
>         +--------------------------------------------------------+
>
> How would I setup something like the above? I want the FvwmPager and Xclock
> swallowed and alligned to the left respective right.

Simple.  Specify the number of colums you have and give an exact
position for the two apps:

  *FvwmButtonsGeometry $[vp.width]x64+0-0
  *FvwmButtonsColumns  64

  *FvwmButtons(+0+0, Swallow FvwmPager 'Module FvwmPager * *')
  *FvwmButtons(-0+0, Swallow xclock 'Exec exec xclock')
              ^^^^^^

:-)

Bye

Dominik ^_^  ^_^