Hi, all!

I've bumped into somewhat of a problem when I Swallow XConsole in my
FvwmButtons. The problem lies in the fact that on some systems where I
use this setup the display manager (XDM) has already started an XConsole. So
when I use a this line:

        *FvwmButtons: (1x1-0+0, Padding 0 0, Swallow "XConsole" 'Exec exec
xconsole -bg black -fg white -fn 5x7 -file /dev/console -verbose &')

...the XConsole doesn't even get swallowed. Now I know that I can use
Swallow (UseOld) to make it swallow the existing XConsole, but then I
have the problem that I can't customize XConsole the way I want.

So I guess what I'm looking for is a way to get the running XConsole out
of the way and swallow my own process, is there a clean way to do this?

Regards,

--
Johan Svedberg, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.acc.umu.se/~winkle