"Reto Buchli" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Dan Espen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb am 21.08.03 18:21:37:

> > > Thank's for the answer, but  if I try autoconf 2.13 I get the same error
> > > as with 2.57.
> >
> > Respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sorry about that.
> >
> > Time for more information.
> >
> > I'm configured to use gcc, I can try cc if that's what you are using.
> I have both, but when I see it correct, I'ts using gcc.
> It states it finds gnu c. I'm not sure how to say which one it uses really.
>

> > Did you remove config-cache?
> Yes, I did.
> >
> > Are you using a snapshot or CVS?
> Just the ordinary download function, no CVS.

Hmm, works on my Solaris 9 system, but not yours, using the
same autoconf and compiler...

Either you are missing a Solaris patch or ...

I'm pretty sure you will see details on the problem its having
with sys/socket.h in config.log.  Maybe you should look at that.

--
Dan Espen                           E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]