Hi, Uwe!

>> sure, http://iamsotona.narod.ru/fvwm/fvwm-config.tar.bz2
>>
>> this is my entire configuration, I use several scripts so
>> .fvwm2rc won't be enough. :)
 UP> The entire configuration is a bit to much ;-) It would be nice if you
 UP> could make a smaller package which contains one "big" .fvwm2rc and the
 UP> images for the window decoration. If you do not have the time to do
 UP> that I could add a link to your screenshot description which points to
 UP> http://iamsotona.narod.ru/fvwm/fvwm-config.tar.bz2 if you are going to
 UP> leave this file at this location.

File will continue to be at this location (after all, this is my own backup
:), so I would prefer if you link it as it is. After all, it is much more
interesting for me if someone will also use my scripts, not just ten stupid
pixmaps. :)

--
Daria: Accountant?
Jane: That's what happens when you fill in the letter "C" for every