I have a music player, zinf.  In my Style section, I made is so there
isn't a title bar on the player  but if i open the playlist editor or
the preferneces, they too dont have a title bar and I am unable to move
those two items around on the screen.  The player itself can be moved.

The man page says you can set styles for class but when I do, nothing
happens

Here is how I have Zinf set up in my .fvwm2rc

 Style Zinf NoTitle,Handles,!Borders

For the Preferneces Class and the Playlist class I have this:

Style Preferences Title

Have I done this incorrectly?