I actually fixed it by using the --disable-fontconfigcheck configure flag, which uses other methods to check for Xft2.

Jule

On 1/5/06, Jule Slootbeek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All,
   I'm trying to compile fvwm-2.5.14 on Solaris, and almost have it working to my liking except that for some reason Xft support will not be configured.
I get a whole bunch of parse errors in Xutil.h, Xrender.h and Xft.h. I have attached my config.log for it is too large to paste in this email.
Does anybody have any idea how to fix this problem?
Thanks!

Jule