On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 10:33:23AM +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jan 2006, Dominik Vogt wrote:
>
> >             The only way to get full titles at the moment is to
> >disable icon images:
> >
> > style * icon, iconoverride
> >
> >(and delete all other icons specifications from the config file).
>
>    thank you for this information
>
>    I tried it, and it works fine for xterms windows (it actually gives as
>    icon the
>    reduced image of the original window, which is more informative than
>    the picture of a terminal...).
>    It doesn't work for some other programs (gvim, elvis) which have
>    built-in icons, but it seems that there is nothing to do, except trying
>    to disable the icon at the program call.

Thats what the iconoverride style is good for.  The icon related
styles work somewhat differently than all other styles.  Double
check that there are no further icon definitions in your config
file.  If all else fails, you can specify an icon pixmap that does
not exist:

  style * nonexist.xpm, iconoverride

Ciao

Dominik ^_^  ^_^