I want to install FVWM on some Fedora Core 5 machines.

1) I went to the website and downloaded fvwm-2.4.19-1.i386.rpm, and also the libstroke that is linked to there, but fvwm won't install:
rpm -ivh fvwm-2.4.19-1.i386.rpm
  error: Failed dependencies: libreadline.so.4 is needed by fvwm-2.4.19-1.i386
I found that FC5 has libreadline.so.5 not libreadline.so.4

2) I decided to try the src rpm, since they usually work. It failed too:
error: Legacy syntax is unsupported: copyright
error: line 17: Unknown tag: Copyright: GPL

Apparently this is because the Copyright tag has been deprecated for years and is now finally forbidden:
    http://www.redhat.com/archives/rpm-list/2005-February/msg00049.html

So,
(a) Is there an easy way to get the rpm to install?
(b) Can someone fix the src.rpm so that it is valid under the latest rpmbuild?