On Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:05:01 +0200 "Hans Voss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I have a question: way back when I still had my original FVWM config I
> seem to recall that I had the StippledTitle effect only on the active
> window. I do not recall if I used the StippledTitle style or if I
> rebuild it using Vector graphics.

It would have been on each window.  You can use FvwmEvent to approximate
this, although if you want this to apply to sticky windows then you can
assume to use something like the following, although it will require a patch
I've written [1].

Something like the following should work:

DestroyModuleConfig FE:*
*FE: Cmd Function
*FE: focus_change FuncSomeFunc

Module FvwmEvent FE

DestroyFunc FuncSomeFunc
AddToFunc   FuncSomeFunc
+ I All (CurrentPage, !Focused, !Iconic, Sticky) \
WindowStyle !StickyWindowStipples
+ I Current (Sticky) Break
+ I All (CurrentPage, !Focused, !Iconic, !Sticky) WindowStyle !StippledTitle
+ I Current (!Sticky) WindowStyle StippledTitle

(Not had a chance to test it yet.)

-- Thomas Adam

[1] http://starshine.org/xteddy/thomas/fvwm/patches/fvwm-stipples-patch.patch

--