Hello,

I have problems when DjView (http://djvu.sourceforge.net) goes
fullscreen. When I start this application, open ebook and select from
its menu "Display -> Full Screen", DjView's window flickers, menu &
scrollbar are removed, but borders and window's title are left in place.
Also, if I use 'EwmhBaseStruts' in the config, DjView's window in
fullscreen mode don't overlap this reserved space. I tested it under
IceWM and KWin and it works fine under this WMs.

Tried "Style Djview MwmDecor" without success.

When I run following under VT: 'xprop | grep _NET_WM_STATE' and select
fullscreen DjView I see no output.

I use:

XOrg 6.8.2
Latest FVWM 2.5.x CVS version
DjView 3.5.16
Qt 3.3.6

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Bye

--
Serge Koksharov, Free Software user & supporter
GPG public key ID: 0x3D330896 (pgp.mit.edu)