Hi,

I like to manage windows with keyboard-shortcuts.
I've tried WMs like ion, wmi(i), larswm, but the WM du jour is fvwm.

I managed to imitate most of the features I like about larswm, but I
still have one glitch left:

I usually have no windows which overlap the current page, but if there
are any, they interfere with the page switching.

How to I focus+raise windows without fvwm switching the page, when
most of the window I try to focus is on another page?

thanks in advance,
pepe
--
  ,�'�,
 : :' :                                                +47/611-344-01